Carrot Mint Liplock 2g
Elite Salon Supplies is TRADE ONLY TO QUALIFIED BEAUTICIANS
- Free Delivery for all orders over $250 Perth Metro only.
- Next day delivery for orders placed before 1pm
- Shipping Australia wide
- Elite Salon Supplies Price Guarantee
- Our full range of products are available online - order anytime!
- Bulk buy discounts
- Loyalty Program
- Furniture and equipment show room
- Complete retail store located in Jandakot
- Training Workshops running daily
- Hire space - theory & practical rooms available
- Expert Advice from Qualified Therapists onsite
Please note that you will need a to provide proof of your beauty qualification to create a customer account before you can purchase any goods from our website.
Prices are only visible to customers with accounts.
"At Elite Salon Supplies we aim to provide the W.A Beauty Industry total Salon Support, Supplies and Solutions all under one roof and combine the perfect blend of price, service and quality to support you through every step of your growing business"
What's on Offer:
- Full range of beauty products & consumables including major brands and our own personal brand.
- Free Delivery for all orders over $250 *Metro area only.
- Elite Salon Supplies Price Guarantee.
- Our Full range of products are available on-line so you can order anytime convenient to you.
- Bulk buy discounts.
- Loyalty Program.
- Huge Range of Specialty Beauty MachinesTraining Workshops, Gap Training & Specialist Machine Training.
- Sales Training in Retail, Rebooking, Upselling and Cross selling.
- Point of Sale Systems 7 Software-Beautyware
- Marketing Systems "done for you: & support.
- Expert Advice from Qualified Therapists onsite.
- We are continuously researching new products to ensure that we stock the latest products and tools of the trade.
Being a part of the beauty industry for many years we have dealt with the same frustrations as most Salon Owners in W.A.
We understand your struggles and the issues with owning a Beauty Salon/Medi Spa in the Perth area, High cost of freight and lack of product availability can be a real headache not to mention running all over town to try and get all your salon needs met. Having to deal with machine suppliers over east and not being able to get your machines serviced and repaired locally and no one offering sales and marketing courses that deal specifically to the Beauty Industry has left a huge gap in the market, Our aim is to bridge that gap and provide Complete Solutions for the Beauty Industry in one convenient location.
THE BEST LIP BALM YOU'LL EVER WEAR!
A concentrated formula with mighty healing power. A little goes a long way.
Membrane LipLock (carrot mint) is a very special formulation designed for the extremely sensitive tissue of the lips, as well as the similarly sensitive tissue of the areola. It should be used daily for the maintenance of lip health, but is critical for use following lip micropigmentation and areola tattoo. It is vital that artists understand the complexity of the lip tissue as it is constantly broken down by saliva. Saliva is the first step of digestion and reacts with tissue just as you would expect.
Lip procedures carry unique risks, including trauma, colour loss, cold sore outbreaks, bruising, and infection. The ingredients in Membrane LipLock have been specially selected and formulated to support the needs of lip tissue and to minimize the incidence or severity of these potential developments.
These ingredients, brought together from around the world, are of the highest quality, with a few ingredients being very distinctive because of a single annual harvest.
Membrane LipLock is 100% food-grade and is perfectly safe to ingest, an important consideration for any product intended for any cosmetic procedure on or around the lips. Containing no synthetic ingredients, Membrane LipLock softens and hydrates lip tissue while protecting it during healing by providing a clean, breathable barrier. It should be considered for use year round as a daily nutrient-dense lip conditioner, to protect dry/chapped lips, and to aid in the longevity of permanent makeup.
DAILY USE: May be used daily as a lip moisturizing and anti-aging healing salve. As a highly concentrated formula, only a small amount is required.
DIRECTIONS: After the first 6 hours post treatment (all wounds need this period to close and for tissue repair to naturally initiate), gently apply Membrane LIPLOCK lip balm to dry/chapped lips after a micropigmentation procedure. Continue daily use for a minimum of one skin cycle (21 to 28 days) during healing. Continue to use daily for lip healing and anti-aging as well as to promote pigment longevity, and to support healthy lip tissue. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
NOTE: Following a lip tattoo, use Membrane MicroTonic to cleanse and soothe the area 1-2 times during the first 6 hours post procedure and then each morning and night (twice per day) for at least the next 72 hours.