Elite Salon Supplies
Gua Sha Facial Massage Workshop
- Need to ask a Question? - click here
- Free Delivery for all orders over $250 Perth Metro only.
- Shipping Australia wide.
- Our full range of products are available online - order anytime!
- Complete retail, furniture and equipment showroom located in Jandakot
- Expert Advice from Qualified Therapists onsite
Prices are only visible to customers with accounts.
"At Elite Salon Supplies we aim to provide the W.A Beauty Industry total Salon Support, Supplies and Solutions all under one roof and combine the perfect blend of price, service and quality to support you through every step of your growing business"
What's on Offer:
- Full range of beauty products & consumables including major brands and our own personal brand.
- Free Delivery for all orders over $250 *Metro area only.
- Elite Salon Supplies Price Guarantee.
- Our Full range of products are available on-line so you can order anytime convenient to you.
- Bulk buy discounts.
- Loyalty Program.
- Huge Range of Specialty Beauty Machines, Training Workshops, Gap Training & Specialist Machine Training.
- Expert Advice from Qualified Therapists onsite.
- We are continuously researching new products to ensure that we stock the latest products and tools of the trade.
Being a part of the beauty industry for many years we have dealt with the same frustrations as most Salon Owners in W.A.
We understand your struggles and the issues with owning a Beauty Salon/Medi Spa in the Perth area. High cost of freight and lack of product availability can be a real headache not to mention running all over town to try and get all your salon needs met. Having to deal with machine suppliers over east and not being able to get your machines serviced and repaired locally and no one offering sales and marketing courses that deal specifically to the Beauty Industry has left a huge gap in the market, Our aim is to bridge that gap and provide Complete Solutions for the Beauty Industry in one convenient location.
Gua Sha originated from an ancient Chinese healing technique a natural, alternative therapy that invigorates your skin with a massage tool to improve your circulation through the soft tissue, which increases blood flow.
The massage strokes are performed with a smooth-edged instrument. The therapist applies massage oil to your skin, and then uses the tool to repeatedly moved over your skin in specific motions that aid lymphatic drainage.
Gua Sha is intended to address stagnant energy, called chi, in the body that practitioners believe may be responsible for inflammation. Inflammation is the underlying cause of several conditions associated with chronic pain. Stimulating the skin’s surface is thought to help break up this energy, reduce inflammation, and promote healing.
Upon completion you will receive a certificate, gua-sha tool and La clinica Sensitive Relief Miracle Oil.
Duration: 9.30am - 2.30pm
One model required.