MicroBalm Pillow Packs 5ml
Elite Salon Supplies is TRADE ONLY TO QUALIFIED BEAUTICIANS
- Free Delivery for all orders over $250 Perth Metro only.
- Shipping Australia wide.
- Our full range of products are available online - order anytime!
- Complete retail, furniture and equipment showroom located in Jandakot
- Expert Advice from Qualified Therapists onsite
Please note that you will need a to provide proof of your beauty qualification to create a customer account before you can purchase any goods from our website.
Prices are only visible to customers with accounts.
"At Elite Salon Supplies we aim to provide the W.A Beauty Industry total Salon Support, Supplies and Solutions all under one roof and combine the perfect blend of price, service and quality to support you through every step of your growing business"
What's on Offer:
- Full range of beauty products & consumables including major brands and our own personal brand.
- Free Delivery for all orders over $250 *Metro area only.
- Elite Salon Supplies Price Guarantee.
- Our Full range of products are available on-line so you can order anytime convenient to you.
- Bulk buy discounts.
- Loyalty Program.
- Huge Range of Specialty Beauty Machines, Training Workshops, Gap Training & Specialist Machine Training.
- Expert Advice from Qualified Therapists onsite.
- We are continuously researching new products to ensure that we stock the latest products and tools of the trade.
Being a part of the beauty industry for many years we have dealt with the same frustrations as most Salon Owners in W.A.
We understand your struggles and the issues with owning a Beauty Salon/Medi Spa in the Perth area. High cost of freight and lack of product availability can be a real headache not to mention running all over town to try and get all your salon needs met. Having to deal with machine suppliers over east and not being able to get your machines serviced and repaired locally and no one offering sales and marketing courses that deal specifically to the Beauty Industry has left a huge gap in the market, Our aim is to bridge that gap and provide Complete Solutions for the Beauty Industry in one convenient location.
These fully disposable/environmentally sound packaged pillow packs are the perfect take home to offer any client post procedure. Once opened they will pinch closed.
Membrane Micropigmentation speaks to a new generation of artists who are equally passionate about their procedures and the best possible recovery for their clients. We are a proud Canada-based company with a focus on innovation, as demonstrated by our all-natural and cruelty-free product line. Each product is uniquely formulated to address various needs related to all stages of body art, including: medical tattoos, scalp micropigmentation, and permanent makeup.
Why choose Membrane?
-cruelty-free formulas, using all-natural ingredients, designed to be a 100% breathable barrier for all skin types
-supports skin and supplies it with essential nutrients, such as high amino acids, vitamin A & C, and chlorophyll.
-specifically targets every area of the body with custom formulas to reduce inflammation, prevent irritation, soothe itching, reduce pain, heal skin sores, and alleviate bruising.
-specially tailored wound care promotes faster healing with ingredients such as arnica, calendula, propolis, lavender, chamomile, carrot, and cannabis oil
Recommend Use - All Stages of Micropigmentation
-can be applied to dry skin before SMP or body tattoos, to soften it and to create a supple and moisture-rich environment that allows pigment/inks to deposit faster.
Immediate POST Procedure:
-after micropigmentation, apply within the 'golden period' of wound healing, the 5-6 hours immediately following the procedure
-continue applying 2-3 times daily
Extended POST Procedure:
-can continue to be applied for 7-15 days after a micropigmentation procedure
-can also be applied to tattooed skin for ongoing maintenance; keeping your skin happy and healthy can aid in prevention of tattoo discolouration.
1. Wipe area with MicroTonic or otherwise cleanse, as instructed by the artist.
2. Gently apply small amounts of MicroBalm to PMU with a cotton swab, or with clean hands to larger areas. DO NOT RUB AGGRESSIVELY.
3. Repeat 2-3 times daily, or as needed, in order to keep skin hydrated and protected with a breathable barrier.
4. Apply MicroBalm if and when skin becomes itchy, dry, sore, or irritated. MicroBalm may also be used on any other skin irregularities to promote healing.